Coatings Solutions is an authorized distributor and applicator for Superior Products International (SPI).
Rust Grip®: Versatile Liquid Encapsulation Coating, Three Coats in One Step
Seal virtually any surface and protect it against corrosion, weather and physical wear with Rust Grip®. Rust Grip® is a three-coats-in-one system that acts as a primer, intermediate, and topcoat with a single application.
Rust Grip® is a metallic-based, moisture-cure polyurethane encapsulating coating designed to coat and seal air, moisture, and minerals out of surfaces. Rust Grip® stands up to acids, salts and caustic materials with no loss of strength! For EPA VOC standards, Rust Grip® falls under the metallic pigmented coating category. Rust Grip® is 414 grams/liter VOC. (California limit of 500 grams/liter.
Benefits of Rust Grip®:
- Fast Working - Rust Grip® begins its cure cycle within an hour, penetrating and swelling to seal surface pores.
- Versatile - Rust Grip® protects steel, aluminum, concrete, wood, fiberglass, and lead-based paints. It is excellent for minimally prepared surfaces.
- Saves Critical Time - Three Coats in One Step! Primer, Intermediate and Top Coat in a single Application.
- Class A Fire Coating - In case of fire, Rust Grip® will help to prevent spread of, and will not contribute to, the burn.
- Strong and Lasting - Rust Grip® has a 10+ year lifespan on substrates under normal conditions and strengthens surfaces to 6780 psi (473 bar).
10511A Windsor Lane., Suite 103 · Houston, Texas 77031
Copyright © 2009-2010 Coatings Solutions · All Rights Reserved