Coatings Solutions is an authorized distributor and applicator for Superior Products International (SPI).
Super Therm®: The Most Effective Ceramic Insulation and Weatherization Coating on the Market
Super Therm® Stops the Heat at the Surface, Before It Can Penetrate Inside! Super Therm® is a ceramic based, water-borne, insulating coating, designed to block heat load, moisture penetration, and air infiltration over a surface and to reduce energy costs. Super Therm® is the most effective and longest lasting ceramic insulation coating on the market today. Super Therm® reflects over 95% of the three radiation sources from the sun, which are ultraviolet, visual light and infra red rays.
Benefits of Super Therm®:
- Energy Savings - Super Therm® can provide energy savings of 20-70%. According to use and application.
- Insulation Equivalent Rating - Super Therm® reflects over 95% of radiation from the sun replacing the 6 to 8 inches of traditional insulation to block initial heat load.
- Blocks Moisture and Air Infliltration Super Therm® is certified and tested as a moisture and air barrier under ASTM certified testing.
- Environmentally Friendly - Super Therm® is certified environmentally safe and eco-effective by MBDC LLC (Gold Certificate) and is approved by the USDA for use in and around food preparation areas. (The original USDA testing and approval letter is on file.)
- Class A Fire Rating - In case of fire, Super Therm® will not contribute and will resist the spread of fire. "0" Flame and smoke.
- Long Lasting - Super Therm® has an expected 20+ year lifespan on roofing under normal conditions when applied as a system
Super Therm® is UL, FM, DNV, ABS, IMO, USDA, Energy Star, ICC, California Home Furnishings, and U.S. Coast Guard and CRRC approved to meet criteria.
Super Therm® is Energy Star qualified as a 20 year roof coating
Super Therm® Stops the Heat at the Surface, Before It Can Penetrate Inside!
Super Therm® Has the Following Certifications:
1. AMERICAN BUREAU OF SHIPPING
- Passed SOLAS 1974 (as amended) requirements for paints/finish materials
- Requiring compliance with Parts 2 (Smoke & Toxicity) and 5 (Surface
- Flammability) of the IMO FTP Code, Res. MSC.61 (67)
- U.S. Type Approval Certificate No. SL520997-A
- E.C. Type Approval Certificate No. 04-CH 468315-MED1
- U.S. Coast Guard Product Approval No. 164.112/EC1347/4368315/EC0729
2. ENERGY STAR PROGRAM
- Approved and accepted as an energy partner for saving energy
- Passed ASTM E903-96: Reflectivity = 80%
- Only 1% reduction in reflectivity over 3 years (3% over 10 years)
3. ICC-ES LEGACY REPORT 21-25
Thermal And Moisture Protection/Building Insulation
- Legacy Report on BOCA® National Building Code/1999 and the 1998 International Mechanical Code
- Passed ASTM E84 for flame spread
- Passed ASTM C411 for high temperature for surface performance
- ASTM C177 for thermal conductivity (Super Therm Specific)
4. USDA (United States Department of Agriculture)
- USDA Approved
- Letter of authorization for USDA Product Safety Branch
- Letter of written certification as accepted by USDA from manufacturer
5. MARINE APPROVAL FOR WORLDWIDE SALT WATER & MARINE USE
- DNV (Det Norske Veritas) - DNV Certified
6. FACTORY MUTUAL APPROVAL
- Tested and approved for metal roofing
7. GSA APPROVAL FOR FEDERAL US GOVERNMENT
8. UL (Underwriters Laboratory, Inc.) APPROVAL
9. ECAP REPORT: ENERGY CONSERVATION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- Dept of Energy - United States - Florida Energy Office
10. COOL ROOF RATING COUNCIL
- Member and Product Rating Compliance
11. STATE OF CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF HOME FURNISHINGS & THERMAL INSULATION
- Thermal Insulation Manufacturer - License Number TI 1421
12. STATE OF FLORIDA ENERGY REBATE PROGRAM
- Qualifies for a percentage reduction from cost of coating
13. REFLECTIVE ROOF COATINGS INSTITUTE
- Superior Products Int’l II, Inc. is a founding and active member
14. NATIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTORS ASSOCIATION
- Superior Product Int’l II, Inc. is an active member